Sunday, August 19, 2012

welcome lil billie holiday


Tyler finally has his baby at home.  It's so funny how attached he has become and can finally understand why and how obsessed I was with Beantown.  I did have so many rules (and still do).  Here some of them are:

1. Do not play with Miss Billie Holiday.  Seriously, he told me I can't pet her until she gets to know who her owner is.  

2.  Definitely no cuddling, napping, or putting her on my lap.  See above for reasons.



3.  Fix her food with hot water and wait 20 minutes for the food to become mushy so Billie doesn't have a "hard" bite.  

4.  Do not give her any of Nola's toys.  Again, see above comment.  Being she's becoming a hunting dog, Tyler doesn't want me to ruin her.

5.  Do let her out at 4am when she is whining without waking up TyTy. 

6.  Do not fuss at her when she uses the bathroom in the living room.


7. Do not bath her.  Ever.  Which will be the rule I break every time I give Nola a bath.  I mean, how can I control her jumping in the tub and pouring soap on herself?  Can't.  So... 
The drive home with our new baby dog.

Nola is absolutely in love with Billie.  Billie is getting used to the idea of having an older sister.  Life couldn't be better...when they are sleeping and cuddling.  
They love each other so much they decided to cuddle in the shape of a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment