Saturday, November 10, 2012

well that was fun...day 1

Being in LA for such a short time was very bittersweet...but mostly sweet.  It was a whirlwind trip and I can't wait to go back for MK's WEDDING!  Here is a picture tour of my trip.  Pictures are much better than words. 

 DAY ONE:
After a long day of work, I headed to Denver.  Driving 7 hours was made possible by Red Bull. 


On way to Denver I spotted this beauty of a sign.  Hilarious.  Could of used one of these back in my NMS days.

Best treat.  Boudin and Craklins.  Yes, please.
Seriously, thanks Dad.


After an afternoon with NMS folks, the old Dazzlers and I headed to TCBY to chat and have some delicious White Chocolate Mousse yogurt. 

The entourage.

Dazzler love.
Da-Da-Dun-Da.  Geaux Tigers.

Mike missed us. 


We missed Mike!

Tris!

Missed friends, blackened alligator, red beans and rice, fried shrimp, fried crab claws, and white chocolate bread pudding.  Feeling good to be home. 

How could she not be your favorite?
Two beautiful preggers ladies and me.  Cannot wait to see what beauties they bring into the world. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment