Saturday, November 10, 2012

well that was fun...day 2

Day two of my weekend in Louisiana.  Picture tour to begin immediately...

Woke up to this ray of sunshine.

I mean, how can a person be this adorable????

I could make an entire blog on this precious child, my little BP.




The Children's Museum rocked. 

The museum's grocery store had all the necessities we Cajuns need.  If only South Dakota felt the same.


Mac!!!






Have an identical picture of this when we were 8 years old.  Just need to find it...mom???


Day two was all about Brooks.  Mom, Marci, and I ran around the Children's Museum chasing after Brooks and trying to get tons and tons of pictures in hopes that he would stop growing.  He literally is way too smart, way too cute, and way to active for his own good.  If only flying were free.  He'd be here in a minute and we'd be there next. 
Reunited and it feels so good.

Chee Weez!!!  So this little kid kind of showed up the Chee Weez with his raw talent and knowledge for all things cool.  He knew every lyric to every song they played.  Hoping my future kids can be this freaking cool.

Back seat drivers! 

Rice Fest love!

Must reunite every year.  Next year...Australia!

N.D. Pioneers.  Number one AGAIN!

Doucet women.  (and yes, I remember my last name has now been changed, but I'll always be a Doucet at heart)

Miss these folks!

My faves.  Thanks, Crowley, for allowing our reunion to take place.  All because of you, Rice Festival, all because of you.

"I wish that I had Jessie's Girl"

Boudin balls and cracklins...





Celebrating her engagement the only way we know how...with cajun food, cajun dancing, and the trash fest.  Congrats ELI!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment