Friday, November 30, 2012

thankful for thanksgiving

For the first time in my 20+ Thanksgivings I missed a Doucet Thanksgiving.  I even made it to my parents the Thanksgiving I had mono.  I was so sad to miss out on hanging with the Doucet crazies, but had an absolute beautiful 1st Thanksgiving as a Thibault.  Tyler out did himself and my stomach was much obliged.  I look forward to many more Thibault Thanksgivings.  We may even need a couple practices so that I can taste all these delicious foods again.

Not only did we get to enjoy great company and fantastic food, but we also were able to watch Marci in the Macy's Day Parade.   I only wish I would have kept one of the pics she sent.  Maybe I'll find one and post it soon.

Pumpkin squash soup with crab meat, a REAL turkey carved by my man, drunken chicken, crawfish stuffing, pea salad (which I am the only person who enjoyed), and wedding china.  So thankful for Thanksgiving! 

Can we go back to Thanksgiving day???  I need some drunken chicken in my life.

All of my babies asleep after a long day of cooking.  Billie is on the floor...she's my baby...and no, Tyler, she is mine, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment