Saturday, November 24, 2012

halloween (and snow) in sodak


During one of my classes, I looked out the window and saw snow.  I freaked out and made one of kids in the class take a picture of me with my first snowfall of the year (and my fourth snowfall of my life).  
It's SNOWING!!! I was so distracted trying to teach with snow falling outside.



Nola kept trying to keep her paws off the snow.  Billie kept trying to figure out what was on the ground.  She would freak out, run a few steps, drop down, and repeat the process.


Must admit that SoDak snow tasted heavenly.  I just need to figure out how to get Tyler to stop playing "snow fight" inside.
Halloween was a success.  As one of the Three Blind Mice, I recommend this costume.  The walking stick was a hit and made for a great dancing prop.  








If only we had more kids in the neighborhood searching for candy in OUR neighborhood.  Way too many ghosts, witches, and ninjas know where the good stuff is and head to base housing.  I was slightly disappointed at first but then we ended up having a few kids trick or treat.  Plus, I got to scare some older kids...really scare them.  So it all worked out. 
My Halloween Day costume.  Can you guess what I was?

Monster muffins for school. 

Batman to the rescue.  And, no, this is not Tyler.




No comments:

Post a Comment