Sunday, July 14, 2013

the greatest show on h2o

Spending a beautiful Saturday evening at Canyon Lake was fantastic.  Watching the "Greatest Show on H2O" was a bit of a let down.  Unfortunately, due to the size of Canyon Lake the show ran pretty slow.  There were a few cool tricks in the first half of the show, but then there was a 20 minute intermission...we started playing with the dogs instead.  Leyanne and Greg are finally back in SoDak, so Billie had a friend to play with.  However, I'm pretty sure Billie still prefers Tyler as her best buddy.  Tyler definitely feels the same.  How do I know?  They fetched together in the pond.  It was really cute until I realized they would both be riding back home with me.  

Canyon Lake park is one of the coolest parks.  With several small "creeks" built in stone, kids were enjoying the water.  I even wanted to get in and play.  I do absolutely love the summers here in SoDak.  The weather can get pretty hot but with no humidity and breezy nights the heat doesn't compare to how hot and sticky it gets down in New Orleans.  


My view before the show started.  Gorg,right?

The Commander of Ellsworth.  

My camera is awesome.  I am not.  Was too slow in trying to get good pics of the show.

Can't you see the excitement???



Gettin' ready!

Oh, yea!

Sweetie Sweets and Billie Bear

The Chartiers and a little McNabb enjoying Sweetie.

The McNabbs!

The Thibaults.
So, Billie wouldn't fetch the ball for some crazy reason after she did it a million times...or maybe that was why she didn't fetch it.  Who knows???  Tyler jumped right in.  Our friends couldn't believe Ty was jumping in.  I could.  You can take the boy out of Louisiana but you can't take Louisiana out of the boy.  Why I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment