Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I love GRIFFIN!!!

Even though we haven't been formally introduced, my second nephew has already stolen my heart.  Mr. Griffin and Mr. Brooks are now my faves!!!  What trouble those two will be!  Here are a few pics sent to me by the fam.  Come on December.  I want to meet GJD!

 I held it together up until my dad walked in and held Griffin for the first time.  He got choked up and I completely lost it.  Why can't I have free unlimited airline miles?  

Isn't he such a doll?  How could I not cheese out and cry a bit when seeing this beauty?

 I miss my poppa tons.  It's a weird feeling, but I miss Griffin tons, too.  Even though we haven't officially met.  FaceTime is fantastic, but won't do for the real deal.

 Taking after his older brother!!!!

 This. Is. Heaven.  My baby sister holding Brooks' baby brother.  

Griffin's stunning parents minus his stunning older brother.

Thousands more to come!  Between Marci and I, we are nagging everyone to send constant videos and pictures.  He's such a cutie!  Can't wait to squeeze him and Brooks the next time we take a trip down south.  If only I could teleport.  Why hasn't someone come up with a way to do so?  You'd think it'd be possible by now...that or flying cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment