Thursday, June 13, 2013

billie bear

Base ponds are great for capturing some killer moments on the new camera.  I promise not to bring up this new camera every second I get; however, it's just so much more fun than the iPhone I've been working with.  

It may not look like June, but it's June and I'm cold.  We haven't really had any super hot days yet and I'm kind of ready for a day to feel like Louisiana...well, without the crazy humidity.  

Billie and Tyler have become best friends.  Yes, he loves her more than me.  No, I'm not being too serious.  She's a beauty and has finally learned to love fetching and swimming.  No more freaking out in the water.  She used to splash around like crazy but now she's so calm and finds water puddles anywhere and everywhere to "swim" in.


Billie likes the camera much more than the hubby.  And for this, I am happy! 



Such a tease.  Poor Tyler wanted to go hunting.



I'm cold and it was starting to drizzle.  I'm still not a fan of cold and June going together in the same sentence.

Seriously.  She's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment