Thursday, July 5, 2012

guestbooks make me happy

Moving to South Dakota one month after our wedding got me thinking of the perfect wedding guestbook...

A birthday calendar of our guests so we can mail them b-day cards while remembering our wedding every time we look at the calendar.   

Here are just a few of my faves from the calendar.  Happy Early Birthday!



So simple and the best way to remember your best friends birthdays as well as your own wedding.  All we did was order a picture calendar from Shutterfly.  I chose really colorful background colors to make mine fun.  Then we borrowed a really cool polaroid camera (Instax Mini 7s in pink), posted instructions with some scrapbook tape dispensers and a masterpiece was born.  We also had some wonderful friends help make sure all was running smoothly throughout the night.  I love it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment