Monday, February 11, 2013

howdy cowgirl

Another passport activity to check off plus I got to buy real cowgirl boots.  Like real boots, from a cowboy store and all.  

I haven't been to a rodeo since I was a kid.  My grandparents used to take us and then we would always eat out at a restaurant I think was called The Black Kettle.  Weird how your mind remembers things so clearly.  The Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo are held towards the end of January and was such fun.  I still hold my breath every time something dangerous happens.  Tyler had gone to get us drinks and I literally grabbed the girl next to me when a cowboy was bucked off his horse.  I'm ridiculous.  

We didn't look at any of the markets set up around the Black Hills Civic Center, but I'll definitely have to make a trip back to buy some more cowgirl attire.  Get ready to come next year: http://www.blackhillsstockshow.com/.

Cowboy LOVE! I know I'd need a hug before putting my life in danger!







No comments:

Post a Comment