Thursday, September 20, 2012

it's coming...it's coming


Yep...first week of September and it's in the 50's.  Yikes.  Yikes.  Yikes. To my surprised lack of dismay, it feels absolutely amazing outside.  Fall is here for us and cute fall outfits can be worn.  Boots galore.  Now I only need several more jobs and many more paychecks in order to buy fall clothes.  

Going home to LA soon and cannot wait to hang out with this little man:

Also, here are our puppies.  Growing up fast and now deciding to chew everything.  I've lost a couple of cute sandals to their enjoyment.  I even discovered our pups, not sure which one, has learned to climb on top of our dining room chairs to grab items on the table and eat.  One shoe and Tyler's Visa card didn't make it out alive.  Goodness, these dogs are going to kill me or cuddle me to death.  




No comments:

Post a Comment