Saturday, September 15, 2012

go, go (go, go), fun, fun (fun, fun)

I couldn't help but sing the Louisiana State Fair's catchy song all week.  If you're from Lafayette you remember it well..."Cajun Heartland State Fair, Go, Go (go, go), Fun, Fun (fun, fun)."  


We were the ONLY adults in the crazy house.  I know we had more fun than some of those kids running around because we're Thibaults and that's how we roll.

Tyler's favorite ride...the Germanfest tent.
Completely brought me back to Germanfest.  Had German dancers, musician, and some dark beer.



Doesn't every party have a little part of New Orleans????

Just like Frog Festival!

Tyler and I ventured to the Central State Fair in Rapid City a few weeks ago.  I was brought back to my childhood and all those family nights we used to spend at the Frog Festival.  Riding the rides and running through the crazy house put a smile on my face.  I have a problem with laughing uncontrollably on rides instead of screaming.  Tyler and I rode some ride that I don't recall the name of and I laughed for the entire ride.  It truly was great fun.  However, being an adult and looking at the set up of some of these rides makes me doubt how safe I was as a kid riding the Ring of Fire.  Those rides looked like they could have broken any second...maybe that adds to the fun???

My favorite ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment